User Portlet User Portlet

Bhubanjyoti Bhattacharya
Bhubanjyoti Bhattacharya
Lawrence Technological University
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
Collaboration Consulting Volunteering Meet ups Mentorships Networking
ABOUT ME:

I was born and brought up in India. I obtained a Bachelor's degree with honours in Physics from the erstwhile Presidency College, Kolkata (now Presidency University) and a Master's degree in Physics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I then moved to the University of Chicago in the United States to do a PhD in Physics. After my PhD I have continued to do research in favorite area of Physics which deals with the phenomenology of elementary particles.

Over the past 10+ years I have integrated the use of Wolfram Mathematica with my research. My research is primarily based on analyzing simulated or actual data from particle collider experiments, with the general goal of understand the underlying principles that govern the evolution of our universe. Over the past decade I have contributed to the study of elementary particles by writing several peer reviewed journal articles and presenting my work at several international conferences.

I have used Wolfram Mathematica in order to perform multi-dimensional integrals, algebraic calculation of group-theory elements, and clear and complete visualization of data as well as analysis results.