User Portlet User Portlet

Mohamed Hermas
Not indicated
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
Employment Networking
ABOUT ME:

I am a Chartered Mechanical Engineer, with 15 years’ experience in the offshore construction industry. I have taken part in a variety of projects, including pipelines, platforms, risers, PLEM & SPM, hookups and more. Over the last six years, I had been working in methods department. Have provided numerous installation procedures for various projects and bids. In writing the methods, I have my own style and approach. I also have a remarkable ability to perform the coordination work necessary for delivering all the installation-related documents, considering the interdependency between one another. My work settings have included being on the barge, on the beach, and in the office. My beginning was working as a barge-based field engineer for about six years. I also worked on the beach for a massive pipeline project for Aramco involving trenching and backfilling. In 2015, I was awarded a Master’s degree in subsea engineering from the University of Aberdeen. I gained a working knowledge of a wide range of disciplines, like pipelay analysis, pipeline design, pipeline integrity, and project management. This combination of skills makes me not only an excellent team player but also play different roles if the need arises.