User Portlet User Portlet

Bill Norman
Sky Net
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING:
Employment Collaboration Volunteering Meet ups Networking
ABOUT ME:

I hope to save the world. I'm disgusted and terrified that it needs saving, and that action has to start today. Not tomorrow not next week: today. The environment is destabilizing. With more and more energy poured into this open syste; It. Will. Do. More. Work. My theory is that the added ability to do work in the world has increased larger air currents. This may be what's causing -70 weather in Canada. I wonder how this is affecting the ocean currents.
Moreover it is well documented how important of a danger that global warming poses. The last time the temperature of the earth was this high was just before a global extinction event. The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that out of every concern on the planet the most important is to preserve am ecosystem that will keep us all alive. Right now is when the global climate is destabilizing, weather is changing and IT HAS RECENTLY TURNED INTO A DEADLY HAZARD, not just "we're going to die some tone in the future," -70 is not normal! Not to mention the threat to the rest of the life in earth, it threatens the lives of people. So now the alarm is raised we need to talk about what to do about it. Sky Net proposes Global Cooling. The are two kinds of systems, opened, and closed (and if I were really good I would hyperlink all over this document). The earth as a system in space is considered an open system. Right now heat is coming in from the sun and being reflected both away from and back into the earth. I can't think of any way to remove energy from the system in a vacuum. Let's prevent the sun from increasing the system any further. A giant geosyncronous network of reflectors, transparent solar panels, and thrusters to basically shield parts of the world, like the hole in the ozone layer above the Arctic. I don't know what it will do to the Arctic ecosystem to plunge it into darkness, but it's either just them or all of us. As such I call upon peoples, governments, and billionaires to unite to save your lives and the lives of your children. I expect it to completely destabilize beyond repair in less than 20 years (the actual number is probably alarmingly less than that). I don't know if my 6 week old son will become a man. I think if every one in the world cared it would take less than a decade to populate the upper atmosphere with satellite umbrellas. With; a Sky Net.