User Portlet User Portlet

Holly Glenn
Wolfram Research Inc. & Wolfram|Apla
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
ABOUT ME:

I have the privilege of working for one of the world's most respected and innovative software development companies, Wolfram. I lead a talented team of recruiting professionals, as we work to attract and hire top talent to join our organization. I have a strong passion for recruitment and selection, organizational planning, and employee development.

Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has been changing the world with our ideas and products for nearly three decades. We're looking for exceptional individuals who are clear-thinking, pragmatic and energetic about getting things done well—and we're less interested in what you've already done than in what you will do with Wolfram. Join us in our long-term vision to develop the science, technology and tools of the future!

Discover what makes Wolfram a pioneer in technical innovation and what opportunities await you! www.wolfram.com www.wolfram.com/company/careers/ www.wolfram.com/company/careers/opportunities/

Feel free to contact our recruiting team at resumes@wolfram.com, or myself directly at hollyg@wolfram.com.