User Portlet User Portlet

Jozsef Konczer
Jozsef Konczer
Imagination Technologies
BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
ABOUT ME:

I am a Physicist, currently working as an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Research Engineer at Imagination Technologies.

I did my undergraduate and masters degrees in Physics at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. My undergraduate supervisor was Dénes Petz, and my topic was related to Quantum Information Thoery and Quantum Metrology.

During my masters in Theoretical Physics I was working on low dimensional systems. I was briefly investigating critical slowing down in Random cluster models with Gábor Pete. Related to my Thesis I first worked on Luttinger liquids from Condensed Matter Physics point of view (with Gergely Zaránd and Balázs Dóra), then on Integrable Quantum Field Theories with Zoltán Bajnok.

I gained valuable work experience, and participated in interesting projects while being a consultant at Wolfram Research, researcher at Heloro s.r.o. energy company, module leader and mentor at Milestone Institute.

When I'm not doing work, research or teaching, I am riding my waveboard, cooking some vegetarian or pescaterian dish or appreciating nature while hiking, cycling or gardening. If I have a chance to go underwater, I do free- or scuba-diving.