Message Boards Message Boards

Use Wolfram Programming Lab on iPad with Magic Keyboard?

When using Wolfram Programming Lab on iPad Air with connected bluetooth keyboard (Apple Magic Keyboard 2) and tapping the cursor anywhere within a cell with code, it seems that the keys do not work - no arrows involving cursor movement, no Shift-Enter execution of the cell etc. Tried both Safari and Chrome browsers. The keys and arrows, on the other hand, work normally in, for example, edit fields which appear during the sign-in into Wolfram Cloud. Since it would be great to use Wolfram Programming Lab on iPad with external keyboard, I will be grateful for any suggestion concerning this issue.

Tommy Madaras Institute of Mathematics P.J.Šafa?ik University in Košice

POSTED BY: Tomas Madaras
3 Replies
Posted 7 years ago

Tomas,

Have you tried using the Wolfram Cloud iOS app?

POSTED BY: Kyle Martin

Via Safari browser; iOS app WolframCloud does not allow the code editation or execution, or am I wrong?

POSTED BY: Tomas Madaras
Posted 7 years ago

You can create and edit notebooks using the Wolfram Cloud iOS app, and it works very nicely with my bluetooth keyboard (although I don't think my keyboard is identical to yours). It's worth a shot.

The following article discusses supported browsers, http://support.wolfram.com/kb/29444. Safari on iOS isn't recommended.

POSTED BY: Kyle Martin
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract