Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
6 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Avoid problem of "Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded during evaluation of...?

Posted 7 years ago

Hello, everybody! I am facing a problem called "Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded during evaluation of ...". I know that it occurs because I cannot obtain an explicit solution of y. But I do not know how to write the code to realize it. Any one can help me to solve it? Thank you. I post an attachment below.

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Shaoyan Robert
6 Replies
Posted 5 years ago

I am also experiencing a situation like this .here in this image i am trying to make a drawing with epicycloids. but after I imported the png image and started to extract the contour using FindShortestTour, I am getting an error saying that my recursion limit has exceeded. I tried Clearall but to do this I have to import the image first. What should I do to Tackle this situation

I am also experiencing a situation like this. here in this image i am trying to make a drawing with epicycloids. but after I imported the png image and started to extract the contour using FindShortestTour, I am getting an error saying that my recursion limit has exceeded. I tried Clearall but to do this I have to import the image first. What should I do to Tackle this situation

POSTED BY: Linjo Rejoy
Posted 5 years ago

Linjo,

What is pts? It is used in computing center but never defined.

Please post code that can be copy/pasted rather than a screenshot

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Posted 7 years ago

Yes, I mean "equal". Actually, y is determined by n, Q and alpha. It is an equation about y, but I can not obtain the explicit solution.

You can't do a definition of the form y = ....y... if y does not have a value yet. Perhaps you mean == Equal rather then = Set?

POSTED BY: Sander Huisman
Posted 7 years ago

Thank you for your hint, Sander. After replacing = with == , it works and I think the syntax is right, but there is not even a point in the figure, it is empty. I do not know why it happens.

Posted 7 years ago

Thank you for your hint, Sander. After replacing = with == , it works and I think the syntax is right, but there is not even a point in the figure, it is empty. I do not know why it happens.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract