Message Boards Message Boards

Download manager won't start downloading and displays errors

GROUPS:

Hello everyone!

Could anyone please help me with this situation? I am trying to download the latest version of Mathematica, but I am having this problem with download manager utility and I can't find any solution. The download process nevers starts and I only see those error messages...

enter image description here

I would really appreciate some explanation for fixing this, thanks a lot :) (2 hours after creating this thread Update) - Timeout in I/O has just been replaced by Socket error :(

POSTED BY: Samuel Čech
Answer
23 days ago

Which download manager do you use? Have you tried downloading by your browser's native download manager? Which browser do you use?

POSTED BY: Alexey Popkov
Answer
22 days ago

I am using the official download manager from Wolfram website, my browser is Google Chrome.

Answer
22 days ago

can you share me the link to the download page for the download manager? thanks

POSTED BY: Isabella Arce
Answer
22 days ago

Yes, of course. But I am afraid it won't tell you anything :/ I am just trying to download it from the official Wolfram user portal, you need to be signed in with your personal ID to see it. https://user.wolfram.com/portal/login.html;jsessionid=7296A7FEB9AEFFC6B2D4E294A1A15BFA

Answer
22 days ago

oh right, I can see "My products" but there is not a download manager, here there are links for direct download.

POSTED BY: Isabella Arce
Answer
22 days ago

When i sign in to the website, I see My products and services and on the right there is a column saying Get downloads (it is coloured in red). After clicking it directs me to a page with links for getting the program, but I can only do it by downloading it via the manager ( Windows version). As I have noticed, when i try to download the Linux version, it starts downloading the direct full version without the manager.

Answer
22 days ago

Group Abstract Group Abstract