Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
1 Reply
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Display graphic objects in a 3D-Plot, during an Animation?

Posted 6 years ago

Hello
My Goal is to animate a function together with graphical objects.
So far, I couldn't find any analogical examples on the web or the documentation.

Here is what I have:

Animate[Plot3D[{(?1)(x^2+y^2)n+n,nSin[y],Graphics3D[Arrow[{{5,5,5},{0,0,0}}]]},{x,?5,5},{y,?5,5},PlotRange?{?4,8},PlotPoints?50,Mesh?>All],{n,0,5,0.02}]         

The Programm seems to ignore my Graphics3D[ ] command. I would expect an error message if i wrote some nonsence, but it did not occur. It should display shown functions in an animation, together with an animated arrow in one window. Instead, I get to see both functions only. Also interresting: if i put the animation expressions in different order, mathematica will display the arrow and the functions in sepparate Windows:

Animate[{Graphics3D[Arrow[{{n,5,5},{0,0,0}}]],Plot3D[Sin[y]n,{x,0,5},{y,0,5}]},{n,0,5,0.02}]

I am sitting on this for weeks now, the Wolfram community is my last resort. Please help.

Marc

The rules explain how to format your code properly. If you do not format code, it may become corrupted and useless to other members. Please EDIT your posts and make sure code blocks start on a new paragraph and look framed and colored like this.

int = Integrate[1/(x^3 - 1), x];
Map[Framed, int, Infinity]

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract