7 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Considerations concerning mathematical music theory

Good morning.

Years ago I wrote this preprint on Arxiv:

https://arxiv.org/abs/math/0402204

concerning Mathematical Music Theory.

I attach to this post all the related Mathematica code.

Thanking you very much for your kind attention I send you

My best regards.

Dr. Gavriel Segre

POSTED BY: Gavriel Segre
5 Replies

Hi Dr Segre

I just noticed your article on music here in the Wolfram Community, but also observed that there are no Mathematica notebook attachments, as you promised to provide. Are these still available?

Thanks in advance Michael Kelly

POSTED BY: Michael Kelly

Dear @Gavriel Segre, please take a look at our Staff Picks: http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks

In addition to notebooks, posts there bring content to the posts themselves in form of a blog or article. Making a continuous explanatory reading and walking through your work in detail helps greatly to expose your project. If you could EDIT your original post and transform it into such form it would gather much more attention and wider readership even beyond community members as search engines are attracted to keywords in actual posts. Fine articles are often placed in Staff Picks section, which promotes them even more.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

Dear Dr. Woodrow,

I thank you very much for your kind attention, Good Holidays! Dr. Gavriel Segre

Sorry, I missed your original post. In addition to my maths, I have a MA in music composition. I'll take a look at your stuff.

Good morning.

Sadly I see that nobody is interested to the discussion I tried to begin (Sic!).

For completeness, anyway, I attach to this post some other palettes useful for the stuff that I discussed in my previous post.

Strongly apologizing for the disturb that I cause you and thanking you very much for your kind attention I send you.

My best regards, Dr. Gavriel Segre

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract