Message Boards Message Boards

Use graphdata to plot linked numbers from a formula?

Can someone help me make a graph linking all the numbers that come from the use of a formula. I would like to link 1->3 making it the variable x->y1->x2-> y2 or any of the combination xa->xb-> ya-Yc. When I use the graphdata command it seems to make only the graph that is on the documentary page. For instance using the lines and the formula: Thanks !!!

r=RandomInteger[300000000,{300}]
v1=RandomInteger[30000000,{300}]
m=(r^2-1)/2
v=(2*Pi*r-m*v1)/r
r1=r2-r2*Power[r2, (r2)^-1]
r2=Sqrt[((r^2-1)/2)^2+4*Pi^2*v^2-1-r^2+r^2*((r^2-1)/2)-0]
z=r1/r2
z3=Table[Mod[r2,r1],{r2,300},{r1,300}]
ListPlot[z3]
3 Replies

This is not very clear. Please provide a small example, with input and desired output.

POSTED BY: Daniel Lichtblau

I have to type instead of showing because i still do not have any outcome. But what i wanted to do was to link the numbers of the result of the v to the result of r2 to the result of z in a manner that i have a shape 3d between the linking of the numbers, it would have a spatial 3d shape to the linking numbers such as coordinate (x,y,z)-> (x1,y1,z1) or in between numbers like (x,y1, z) inked to ( x2, y2, z2) and so on sothat i have a geometrical 3d structure that is represented by the linking of the coordnates given by each formula v,r2, z or else.

In other terms how can i convert the axis w, y, z into the variables used by the formulas v,r2,z?

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract