Message Boards Message Boards

Use graphdata to plot linked numbers from a formula?

Can someone help me make a graph linking all the numbers that come from the use of a formula. I would like to link 1->3 making it the variable x->y1->x2-> y2 or any of the combination xa->xb-> ya-Yc. When I use the graphdata command it seems to make only the graph that is on the documentary page. For instance using the lines and the formula: Thanks !!!

r=RandomInteger[300000000,{300}]
v1=RandomInteger[30000000,{300}]
m=(r^2-1)/2
v=(2*Pi*r-m*v1)/r
r1=r2-r2*Power[r2, (r2)^-1]
r2=Sqrt[((r^2-1)/2)^2+4*Pi^2*v^2-1-r^2+r^2*((r^2-1)/2)-0]
z=r1/r2
z3=Table[Mod[r2,r1],{r2,300},{r1,300}]
ListPlot[z3]
3 Replies

In other terms how can i convert the axis w, y, z into the variables used by the formulas v,r2,z?

This is not very clear. Please provide a small example, with input and desired output.

POSTED BY: Daniel Lichtblau

I have to type instead of showing because i still do not have any outcome. But what i wanted to do was to link the numbers of the result of the v to the result of r2 to the result of z in a manner that i have a shape 3d between the linking of the numbers, it would have a spatial 3d shape to the linking numbers such as coordinate (x,y,z)-> (x1,y1,z1) or in between numbers like (x,y1, z) inked to ( x2, y2, z2) and so on sothat i have a geometrical 3d structure that is represented by the linking of the coordnates given by each formula v,r2, z or else.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract