Message Boards Message Boards

Use FindTextualAnswer in a cloud notebook?

Posted 6 years ago

I am attempting to trial FindTextualAnswer[ ] in a cloud notebook on a browser but when I run it, a box appears with the message "Downloading content from the repository ...", sometimes with a progress bar that goes nowhere for a about a minute then the whole box disappears and no result is displayed. I tried my own versions but even the example in the docs doesn't work.

FindTextualAnswer[
"Paris is the capital and most populous city of France, with a 2015 population of 2,229,621.",
"How many people live in Paris?"
]

message box ___ message box no progress bar When using CloudDeploy[ ] to try it on a form, after submitting, it loads for a minute and fails with this error

{
    "errorCode":"TimeLimitExceeded",
    "errorDetails":"1 minute"
}

Does anyone know how I can get this to work? Is it working ok for everyone else? Any info or advice would be very much appreciated.

Extra Details: - I got an account a few days ago on the Free Plan - Editing and running in a notebook on a browser - All other operations that I've tried are working fine - Tried on multiple OS and multiple browsers - It's a relatively new feature, labeled 'experimental'

POSTED BY: Bradley Fallows

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this. If I run it in the cloud it does appear to work:

enter image description here

Cheers,

Marco

POSTED BY: Marco Thiel
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract