|
|
0 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

FIRMATA in Mathematica outdated does not recognize Arduino Mega 2650

I am puzzled with the fact that OpenDevice Arduino command uploads a driver with limited compatiblility limited to Uno and Yun. Firmata client has upgraded to v. 2 that recognized the 62 pins in Arduino Mega. Why is Mathematica behind?

Can I create and load my own package and upload a client C ++ code of FIRMATA to recognized arduino and how will I start to do this?

UPDATE

I am following up on the subject. Surprised that no interest has been pick up her. Windows has published the new UWP sdk with serials communication for Arduino and FIRMATA hasadvanced tov 2 recognizing pins from any MEga board including Megas. But Mathematica still behind and has notupdatedthe FIRMATA library . My problems with this is that not able to have a Aduino Mega or any other board used under the Arduino OpenDevice functions.

UPDATE 2

Is anyone working with devices here? There is no sign that Mathematica plans to update the Arduino function. I am interested on a path to allow to write my own code and upload to Mathematica to read all the pins from the Ard

POSTED BY: Jose Calderon
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract