Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
6 Replies
|
20 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Virtual Conference for STEM Educators Jan 2014!

Posted 11 years ago
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that Wolfram will be hosting a FREE Virtual Conference for STEM Education January 28th. During the conference there are two tracks to choose from, one dedicated to amplifying your current classroom and the other focused on fortifying your curriculum with new technologies. Our virtual conference interface lets you join talks from either track.

We'll also be talking about products that haven't even been released yet! You have to come and check it out!

Use this thread for:
  • questions that you have about the conference
  • comments about Wolfram tech in education
  • questions for the conference's Q&A
  • follow-up questions to the conference
If your questions didn't get answered during the Q&A, post it here and get it answered by the presenters! We'll be monitoring the thread.

To see the full schedule and to register for the event, visit the conference page. Can't wait to see you all there!

POSTED BY: Adriana O'Brien
6 Replies
Posted 11 years ago
Adriana,

Are the sessions recorded, I missed some and would sure like to see them. Thanks!
POSTED BY: Tim Wright
Hi Tim,

No worries! If you registered for the event, you'll get an email to let you know once the videos have been posted online for on-demand viewing. Thanks!
POSTED BY: Adriana O'Brien
I'm surprised that Wolfram Language on RPi is also here. Looking forward to see!
POSTED BY: Himura Kazuto
can't wait to see the problem generator!
POSTED BY: Peter Barendse
I'm looking forward to discussing Wolfram|Alpha Mobile applications. The talk is intentionally brief to allow time to answer your specific questions.

POSTED BY: Angela Sims
I am updating my STEM presentation for running Mathematica and the Wolfram Language on the Raspberry Pi (track #2). It will include basic examples of using the Wolfram Language from the terminal and running the Mathematica user interface. I'm interested in incorporating ideas and questions you may have, so let me know if you do (either here or emailing to arnoudb at wolfram dot com).
POSTED BY: Arnoud Buzing
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract