|
5 Replies
|
4 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Raspberry Pi and Machine Learning

Posted 10 years ago

Does the Classify[] function come with the version of Wolfram Language available on Raspberry Pis? The Raspberry Pi has the documentation for it, but the function itself does not work, returning the error "Get::noopen: Cannot open MachineLearning`." If I need to download an additional package for it, where can I download that package?

Thanks,

David

POSTED BY: David Freiberg
5 Replies
Posted 10 years ago

Excellent, thank you.

David,

See: http://blog.wolfram.com/2014/08/01/wolfram-language-and-mathematica-updated-for-the-raspberry-pi/

pi@test-pi-01 ~ $ wolfram
Wolfram Language (Raspberry Pi Pilot Release)
Copyright 1988-2014 Wolfram Research
Information & help: wolfram.com/raspi

In[1]:= trainingset = {1->"A",2->"A",3.5->"B",4->"B"};

In[2]:= c = Classify[trainingset];

In[3]:= c[2.6]

Out[3]= A

In[4]:= c[2.6, "Probabilities"]

Out[4]= <|A -> 0.979033, B -> 0.0209672|>

In[5]:= c[{2.6, 5.1, -7.2}]

Out[5]= {A, B, A}
POSTED BY: Arnoud Buzing

We expect to update the Raspberry Pi version of the Wolfram Language soon after the final version of Mathematica 10.0.0 ships.

It should have feature parity (to the extent possible) with desktop versions of the Wolfram Language.

Thank you for your interest.

POSTED BY: Arnoud Buzing
Posted 10 years ago

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. If it's not an issue specific to the Raspberry Pi implementation, then there's probably nothing I or WRC can do about it.

Mathematica on the Raspberry Pi is, I think, a beta version of Mathematica 10. It may be that the beta version released to the Raspberry Pi that you have has problems with the Classify function that need to be resolved. Of course a WRI person will know the details. In the current pre-release version of Mathematica 10 that I have, the Classify function is broken.

POSTED BY: David Reiss
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract