|
|
1 Reply
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

How to create Interactive Plots on WolframCloud?

Posted 10 years ago

I would like to create interactive Plots with Wolfram Cloud, to use in company. It would be a nice way to show Mathematica power to analyze and display information.

The problem is that when I publish some toy code like:

plot = BarChart[Tooltip /@ {1, 2, 3, 4}]

enter image description here

CloudDeploy[plot, "kpiAcuracidade", Permissions -> "Public"]

I get a flat image with no interactivity (no tooltip for example).

There is some another way to publish that can show Tooltips and Hyperlinks? Or that I can use more advanced Dynamics where I can click in a bar chart, an drill down over information?

UPDATE

Here is another example of dynamic interface the do not work yet.

CloudDeploy@TabView[{"Plot1"->Plot[Sinc@x,{x,0,10}] ,"Plot2"->Plot[Sinh@x,{x,0,10}] }]

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Rodrigo Murta
Posted 10 years ago

Using ExportForm[..., "CloudCDF"] allows you to deploy things with interactivity.

For example:

CloudDeploy[ExportForm[BarChart[Tooltip /@ {1, 2, 3, 4}],"CloudCDF"],Permissions->"Public"]

Allows anyone to view the BarChart interactively, i.e. it has tooltips and you can resize it.

Similarly:

CloudDeploy[ExportForm[TabView[{"Plot1"->Plot[Sinc@x,{x,0,10}] ,"Plot2"->Plot[Sinh@x,{x,0,10}] }],"CloudCDF"]]

is also deployed with interactivity. Note that I didn't explicitly set the Permissions here, so the default setting of $Permissions ("Private") is used, so only the owner can view the resulting CloudObject.

I would suggest taking a look at the documentation for ExportForm and Permissions to see the different possibilities.

POSTED BY: John Pacey
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract