Message Boards Message Boards

Looking for a teacher for help me for Wolfram Mathematica in private course

Posted 10 months ago

I am looking for a supervisor in mathematical epideùiology to help me solve the problems to move forward with my thesis. How can I have a private course?

POSTED BY: AZO MAT
4 Replies
Posted 4 months ago

Did you find what you were looking for?

POSTED BY: James Wey
Posted 9 months ago

Thank you so much for reply i visit the site for elementary to the wolfram language so, I am going to start following this interaction course on the elementary introduction of wolfram and at the end of each chapter do the exercises to test my new one as I am useless in wolfram thank you for sending me this site I will also interrress the colleagues who looking to learn wolfram. it's very interesting for us beginners I'm already starting to follow these elementary courses

for the epidemiological models concerning my thesis I visualize the videos on the sites that you had sent I hope I will find something that interests me in connection with my thesis.
Thanks very much

Posted 10 months ago

Thank you very much for your advice i will look for these interactive courses.

Posted 10 months ago

Based on your earlier question here, I believe you meant epidemiology. If you search on the Wolfram-U website, you'll find an online course Building and Applying Epidemiological Models . That is an archive of an online course; the videos are available for viewing and the Notebooks from that course are available for download. There are a variety of archived Wolfram-U courses immediately available and a small number of new ones listed on their calendar. If you don't see any courses you wish to attend, I recommend gong through the Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language interactive course. If you go through the graded exercises for every chapter, you will have a substantial practical knowledge of the Wolfram Language. Good luck!

POSTED BY: Phil Earnhardt
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract