6 Replies
|
9 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

System Modeler 4 Modelica.Media and Modelica.Fluid

Posted 10 years ago

I'm excited to see a new version has been released. Good job.

Where's Modelica.Media and Modelica.Fluid? Doesn't this release contain the complete standard Modelica library?

POSTED BY: Eric Meyers
6 Replies
Posted 10 years ago

Hi Stian,

I think your question is which version of the Modelica Standard Library does SystemModeler support. It is version 3.2.1 but with the exceptions mentioned above. The Buildings library is not fully supported yet. That said, there are still some parts of the buildings library that you can use.

POSTED BY: Johan Rhodin

Any updates on Modelica.Fluid? Afaict it still isn't there, right?

POSTED BY: Kuba Podkalicki
Posted 10 years ago

I hope its OK that i ask a similar question in this tread.

Witch version of Modelica does SystemModeler 4 support, earlier this summer i was trying to use Modelica Buildings Library, from Berkeley but i could not use the newer addition to the library because it required Modelica 3.2.1. Does this new SystemModeler suport libraries like this one?

POSTED BY: stian breistein
Posted 10 years ago

Hi Eric,

I'm also excited about this new release. Unfortunately Modelica.Media and Modelica.Fluid are not fully supported yet. You can see the available Modelica libraries here: http://reference.wolfram.com/system-modeler/libraries/Modelica/Modelica.html

POSTED BY: Johan Rhodin
Posted 10 years ago

Thanks Johan. That's a little disappointing since it's been 2 years since the last release of SystemModeler.

So if it's not truly 3.2.1 compliant, can you give me an idea of what it is about those libraries that are causing trouble? I need to figure out what other libs it may or may not support, and more importantly I'd like to know what I need to avoid when writing my own fluid models/libraries.

Thanks for any info.

POSTED BY: Eric Meyers
Posted 9 years ago

Time frame on when Modelica.Media and Modelica.Fluid will be fully supported?

POSTED BY: Carlton Lehman
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract