Message Boards Message Boards

Free LLMs locally on your computer: the new way of programming in the Wolfram Language

3 Replies

Great post Marco Thiel!

I completely agree with his remarks about Wolfram Language. As someone who has also worked with this language, I can attest to its diverse and extensive library of functions and knowledge-based concepts that have helped me explore several areas beyond my background. I have also found the possibility of having open or commercial AI to be incredibly useful in making my coding process more efficient. In fact, there are instances where I have utilized code written by AI as it has proven to be more effective than my own efforts. Thanks for the post. Jesus

Posted 1 month ago

Great, thanks. Unfortunately, the apples image test threw several errors for me. Also, unless you have the capacity to handle something like codellama:34b, it returns pretty bad results. I tried it with 7b and it barely resembled Wolfram language compared to what I get from GPT 3.5-Turbo.

POSTED BY: Sam B

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract