Message Boards Message Boards

Free LLMs locally on your computer: the new way of programming in the Wolfram Language

3 Replies

Great post Marco Thiel!

I completely agree with his remarks about Wolfram Language. As someone who has also worked with this language, I can attest to its diverse and extensive library of functions and knowledge-based concepts that have helped me explore several areas beyond my background. I have also found the possibility of having open or commercial AI to be incredibly useful in making my coding process more efficient. In fact, there are instances where I have utilized code written by AI as it has proven to be more effective than my own efforts. Thanks for the post. Jesus

Posted 16 days ago

Great, thanks. Unfortunately, the apples image test threw several errors for me. Also, unless you have the capacity to handle something like codellama:34b, it returns pretty bad results. I tried it with 7b and it barely resembled Wolfram language compared to what I get from GPT 3.5-Turbo.

POSTED BY: Sam B

enter image description here -- you have earned Featured Contributor Badge enter image description here Your exceptional post has been selected for our editorial column Staff Picks http://wolfr.am/StaffPicks and Your Profile is now distinguished by a Featured Contributor Badge and is displayed on the Featured Contributor Board. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract