|
6 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

How to combine graphics

Posted 10 years ago

I drew 4 plots of a mathematical equation in my mathematica notebook, but I need to combine thses 4 plots in to a single graph showing all four.

I use the syntax - Show[{fig1,fig2,fig3,fig4}, PlotRange-> Automatic] but I'm unable to combine them into one.

i'm returned with this output - show::gcomb: "Could not combine the graphics objects in Show[{fig1,fig2,fig3,fig4},PlotRange->Automatic]"

and I get this error- Coordinate Skeleton[328] should be a pair of numbers, or a Scaled or Offset form.

I'm attaching my notebook file for your references, kindly check it out and help me as soon as possible.

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Gaurav Pandey
6 Replies

Attaching the original notebook evaluated in Mma 7.

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Isaac Abraham

Works fine, no problem in MMA9.

POSTED BY: Jos Klaps
Posted 10 years ago

kindly upload the mathematical notebook file which have all the plots combined into one.

Posted 10 years ago

can any one of you kindly upload the mathematical notebook file which have all the plots combined into one. I tried as u suggested but still I couldn't combine all the graphs in one.

Posted 10 years ago

No problem in 10 either, when executed in a fresh kernel.

POSTED BY: David Keith

I had no trouble combining the plots, when i evaluated your notebook (as downloaded) in Mma 7. Please consider adding Clear["Global`*"] at the begining of your notebook in case its having trouble with some predefined functions or variables.

Clear["Global`*"];
POSTED BY: Isaac Abraham
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract