Message Boards Message Boards

Is there a way to use Wolfram Language in Unity 3D?

GROUPS:

Is there a way to use wolfram language in Unity3d. If i can do it can you tell me how? I just want to display mathematical symbols(limits, functions, etc) in unity's GUI system.

POSTED BY: Raducu Mihai
Answer
3 years ago

Here is a video in youtube about it: Mathematica & Unity 3D

POSTED BY: Rodrigo Murta
Answer
3 years ago

I watched this video. Where can II find UnityLink files, or more info?

Best

POSTED BY: SY Yoon
Answer
2 years ago

To summarize:

I also found this article:

The Wolfram Language will soon be integrated into Unity

But then I also have the same question:

Is there available Unity 3D link ?

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Sam Carrettie
Answer
2 years ago

Thanks for the links. I am looking for 4 files the speaker talk about in the video:

• Mathematica.cs
  • MathematicaLink.cs
  • MathematicaMenu.cs
  • Unity.m

Not available yet?

POSTED BY: SY Yoon
Answer
2 years ago

Does any one know of an existing workflow to leverage Mathematica in unity ( aside from the yet unreleased version covered in the videos)?

POSTED BY: Matthew Luther
Answer
1 year ago

I am also looking for Mathematica and Unity integration pipeline so that I can explore lot of ideas. But unfortunately there is no update.

POSTED BY: Pravin Yadav
Answer
1 year ago

Hi everyone,
Is there any new information coming up about the UnityLInk and Mathemetica.cs, MathematicaLink.cs, MathmeticaMenu.cs,Unity.m, that can bridge up Mathemetica with Unity3D game engine. (according to this video). I wish to use it for one of the project I've been working on, and have been looking in every corner of the internet ... but barely any clue. Any one has any heads up on that? Please Help! Pretty much appreciated.

POSTED BY: Ellody Wu
Answer
6 months ago

It's more than 2 yrs since I saw that video presentation. No updates on the Unity and Mathematica integration. Its really sad. Now Mathematica staff should publicly announce their priorities,preferences about the same and clear all the doubts.

POSTED BY: Pravin Yadav
Answer
6 months ago

Group Abstract Group Abstract