Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
9 Replies
|
6 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Track my progress not working in the course Introduction to Multivariable Calculus

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, I've just completed the first set of lessons and the first quiz for the course Introduction to Multivariable Calculus. On the first day of the course, the Track My Progress page displayed the completed components of my progression through the course virtually instantaneously. However, since completing Quiz 1, when I enter the page, I'm met with a rotating buffering symbol that remains as long as the page is open. No updated information is displayed. Since I can still access my quiz solutions and score through the Quiz link in the left panel, does this mean that my progress is being recorded, even though the Track My Progress page is failing to update as I've just described?

POSTED BY: Simon Slade
9 Replies

Hi Simon,

Thank you again for reaching out about this, the issue has been identified and fixed. Please let us know if you experience further tracking issues. The most direct way to contact about course bugs is by emailing wolfram-u@wolfram.com.

Have a great day!

Cassidy Hinkle

Wolfram U Technical Project Manager

POSTED BY: Cassidy Hinkle

Hello Simon, thank you for reaching out. We have created a ticket per your report for our team to review, and will follow up with you soon.

Thank you, Christine Owens Wolfram U Project Manager Wolfram U

POSTED BY: Christine Owens
Posted 2 months ago

Hi Christine, the problem appears to have been rectified. Thank you!

POSTED BY: Simon Slade

Hi Christine,

I am currently facing the same problems in the course "Finite Mathematics".

Regards,

Jürgen

POSTED BY: Jürgen Kanz

Hello Jürgen,

Thank you for reaching out. The best way to contact Wolfram U about course bugs is by emailing wolfram-u@wolfram.com. Please also include a brief description of the issue.

Thank you, Christine Owens Wolfram U Project Manager

Posted 25 days ago

Hi Christine,

I am currently facing the same problems in the course "An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language".

Regards,

Sasha

POSTED BY: Sasha Yuhnov

Hello Sasha,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send your report to wolfram-u@wolfram.com ? Please also include a brief description of the issue.

Best, Christine Owens Wolfram U Project Manager

Posted 2 months ago

Hi All,

I started to have an issue with "Track My Progress" about a week ago. Basically it stopped showing any progress. I see a spinner spinning and all progress is missing. Shows 0 Videos, 0 Quizzes While previously it was working fine. I was about mid-way through the course. Introduction to Multivariable Calculus

Regards,
Ruslan

POSTED BY: Ruslan Khafizov

Hello Ruslan, thank you for reaching out. We have created a ticket per your report for our team to review, and will follow up with you soon.

Thank you, Christine Owens Wolfram U Project Manager Wolfram U

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract