4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

comment to "Moderation Team"

Posted 10 years ago

This comment is directed to "Moderation Team"- you clearly were quick to judge. There are too many numbers in the sequence to be calculated with a pen. I don't think you understood my question and this is not homework ; i was just curious to know how many numbers are in that sequence. If it is that easy kindly tell me how to calculate it. Thanks

POSTED BY: loise kibe
4 Replies
Posted 10 years ago

Thank you for clarifying that and i did get help from your recommended site.Am not quite conversant with Mathematica but am working on it.

Happy to help.
By the way, the moderators here do an amazing job. And one of the things that they watch out for, I believe, are questions that suggest that the poster may have mistaken this forum as a mathematics forum rather than a Mathematica (aka Wolfram Language and technologies) forum. Best, David

POSTED BY: David Reiss

I think (and I am not aWRI employee or a moderator) that the point was that this does not seem like a Mathematica-specific question. And perhaps had you framed it with some attempts at writing a solution in Mathematica the folks who respond and help here regularly might have something to advise you on.

A quick google search turns up this which can get you part way in investigating this:

http://www.answers.com/Q/WhatisthePercentageofpeopleowningacarinKenya

POSTED BY: David Reiss
Posted 10 years ago

Thanks

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract