|
|
9 Replies
|
8 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Mathematica 10.0 upgrade to 10.0.1 Home Edition not available for download?

Hi, I purchased mathematica home edition a month ago and I noticed that a new version 10.0.1 is out. I wanted to download this version but it's not available. I asume that version 10.0.1 contains bugfixes for issues mentioned on this site and the stackexchange site and therefore I would like to install the latest version which I believe I'm entitled to. I send a support request to Wolfram but I didn't receive any answer.

I would like to know if other home edition users are able to download the 10.0.1 version to check if it's my account giving problems.

Thx, Lou

POSTED BY: l van Veen
9 Replies
Posted 10 years ago

I called customer service and they said that they roll the upgrades out slowly to reduce the load on the download servers. Since I had called to ask they manually updated my link in the portal to allow me to download the update.

POSTED BY: Mike Luntz

If you have a Wolfram ID, you should be able to log in through the User Portal.

If you do so, then there should be a page with your Wolfram products, and it should have a place to download the update.

This is how it works for my account, anyway. I am not sure how the home edition accounts are set up, but it should be similar.

There have been times when an update or a new version has shown up on my user portal page before I got an e-mail notification.

Posted 10 years ago

Thanks, George.

In my case, the link hadn't been updated. I had to contact support and have them put in the latest manually.

POSTED BY: Doug Humphries
Posted 10 years ago

It's still not there for me in the student edition. Do they not just roll it out to everyone at once?

POSTED BY: Doug Humphries
Posted 10 years ago

I just had the Upgrade option show up for me this morning and downloaded - give it another look.

POSTED BY: Kirk Klobe

Hi Kirk, I just checked and indeed it's there! Thx

Customer Service (info@wolfram.com) would be the people to ask. Include your Activation Key or License Number.

POSTED BY: Bruce Miller

Hi Bruce, I did so a couple of days ago but didn't get a reply yet. Thx.

Posted 10 years ago

Haven't been able to upgrade yet either. In the past they've made them available to Home Edition users so just give it a few days hopefully.

POSTED BY: Eric Meyers
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract