|
6 Replies
|
3 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Remove a page break in a notebook

Posted 9 years ago

I inserted a page break, easy enough, now I would like to remove it... impossible.... How do I remove a page break in Mathematica 9?

POSTED BY: Raymond Low
6 Replies

How can I upgrade to 12.0?

Posted 4 years ago

This is still an issue in 2019. I'm using version 11.2 and I cannot remove the page breaks. The clear/delete option is grayed out and I have all PageBreak options in the inspector set to False. Any other ideas?

POSTED BY: Mike McCraith
Posted 4 years ago

Version 11.2 was released in September 2017. The issue is fixed in 11.3 and 12.0.

POSTED BY: Rohit Namjoshi
Posted 9 years ago

To remove a page break: Let the mouse hover over the break until its cursor looks like this:

enter image description here

Click. Then either Edit -> Clear, or press the Delete button on the keyboard.

POSTED BY: Hans Milton
Posted 9 years ago

thanks Gianluca, that seems to be it, but you would never know it, except that the page break seems to change. Mystery though,why would Wolfram make it so easy to insert a page break, but then make it a damn game to hunt down a cryptic code four levels deep to remove it. And there is absolutely no help in the help menu in how to remove a page break. Why create all this frustration over something that seemingly should be so simple to implement???

POSTED BY: Raymond Low

Select a cell, then go to the menu Format>Option Inspector and check Cell Options> Page Breaking > PageBreakBelow etc.

POSTED BY: Gianluca Gorni
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract