|
|
9 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Crash. Trial version of the program doesn't launch.

Posted 9 years ago

Every attempt to launch the trial version of the "wolfram mathematica" is failed due to a crash, and nothing helps. As windows says, programs just stops working,

POSTED BY: Mihail Salnikov
9 Replies

You can try a clean start http://support.wolfram.com/kb/12464

If you haven't gotten through to support yet and this is still an issue, you can try a direct email: support@wolfram.com.

POSTED BY: Jason Grigsby

I can't. It crashes too. I tried printers driver reboot, fonts re-istallation, windows save mode, programm re-istallation, even Nvidia drivers change. Nothing helps.

Did you check the MD5 check sum of the download before installing? Do you run Windows XP, Windows 2000 or some older version? I mean, Mathematica is used to work on a daily base for literally millions of users ...

POSTED BY: Udo Krause

Yes, no probles there. Win 7 x 64.

Can you start the command line version (math.exe) - in a DOS box, if it is under windows:

dos-box

or from the shell under Linux, iOS?

POSTED BY: Udo Krause

Contact Wolfram Support. They should be able to help. They will want to know details of your computer, etc.

Email doesn't working as i see.

Since you have a web browser, you can contact support over the web:

http://www.wolfram.com/support/contact/email/

They can help with installation issues (which this appears to be).

"Error There was a problem sending this message. Please try again later. You can also try to reach us by phone or chat (see contact information on the right)." Don't know what the problem is. Guess i will w8 for the "live chat" help.

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract