|
4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Mathematica 10.0.2 and cloud notebooks

Posted 9 years ago

I own the desktop version of Mathematica 10.0.2 (Mac). I also have a free wolfram cloud account and am able to create notebooks online. If I enter my cloud details into Mathematica desktop it signs in fine; However if I attempt to "Open from wolfram cloud..." or "Save to wolfram cloud..." I simply get an error saying "We're sorry. We encountered a problem and could not process your request". Is this a known problem or do I need another account type to be able to open/save files from my Desktop Mathematica and my cloud account?

POSTED BY: Lenny Johnson
4 Replies
Posted 9 years ago

Just to update the this thread for reference. The problems have now been solved. I presume something has been fixed "In the cloud". I can now connect my desktop Mathematica to my wolfram cloud account.

Posted 9 years ago

I am having the same problem. I am in contact with Wolfram support about it. If it gets solved, I will let you know.

POSTED BY: Marc Widdowson
Posted 9 years ago

Thanks. I was wondering if the issue was something to do with ambiguities between Mathematica cloud and the wolfram cloud. I cannot create any notebooks through the Mathematica cloud interface but I can through the Wolfram language interface. For the most part the Wolfram language has most functionality that I use within Mathematica. I was starting to assume Mathematica required a functional Mathematica Cloud interface to work correctly, instead of generically connecting to my cloud account and allowing me to open notebooks created with either the Wolfram language or Mathematica.

Posted 9 years ago

Given that solutions are a little thin on the ground, can anyone confirm that they "Can" log into their free cloud account and open a notebook from desktop mathematica? (Preferably the same version and platform as the above). At least if I can identify if it is just my setup that is having a problem I have somewhere to start.

Any suggestions on things I could try to identify the issue would be welcome.

Thanks

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract