Message Boards Message Boards

diamond-square algorithm in mathmematica

Posted 9 years ago

Hello to all the members of this community, today I want to introduce what I did about the algorithm diamond-square algorithm in mathematica, I would like to help me to improve it, because I need to debug it to make it effective in his performance, I have taken as a basis the following page , if someone has made something like please ask you share your ideas since this theme is very exciting for my.

picture final

Greetings to all.

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Luis Ledesma
5 Replies
Posted 9 years ago

Thanks Simon for showing me the problems that you have to open the file to attach, the problem is basically that I made this notebook in Mathematica 8 and there are many things that have already changed in version 10, but thanks to you other users of Mathematica 10 will know how to correct the problems that arise, I am waiting to know more comments whether yours or of other users for making progress on this project. Thanks again

enter image description here

POSTED BY: Simon Cadrin

Posted 9 years ago

Thanks for helping me, actually I already corrected this error and get the following image,

terrain

do you think is well done in Mathematica? Or I could make some modifications to meet the conditions outlined in the web page that I shared.

I attached my new file where I have made some changes, I hope you can see it, even still believe it can be improved. Greetings to all.

Attachments:

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract