3 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

word problems ??

Posted 9 years ago

im willing to learn , however im a visual and im having a hard time translating story problems . for example . one number is 13 more than another number . if the sum of the two numbers is 15 , find the two numbers .. sum means addition or the total amt. of intergers or variables are to add up to .correct ? my solution 13+2 =15 . one number is 13 , got that , then the question more then the other number ? there cannot be a more then another number , unless they mean subtraction .. does wolfram offer story problem solvers ? I need to practice seeing the word problem then writing it down in algebraic expressions I can understand . is there such a program out there ? I can solve the equation just fine , after I can translate the problem . I just cant understand the story problems . any help out there ???? advise ??? I understand the basic algebraic language . term , is , sum expression ,variable , but when it comes to the story problem . im in the dark without a flashlight and I want to learn this . wolfram has all the tools but this one ?

POSTED BY: shawn lavoie
3 Replies
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Posted 9 years ago
POSTED BY: Anonymous User
Posted 9 years ago

thank you sooo much

POSTED BY: shawn lavoie
Posted 9 years ago
POSTED BY: David Keith
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract