|
|
4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Help// LED Lights not going on

I am having problems with the 10.1 Mathematica Arduino device .

arduino = DeviceOpen["Arduino", "COM3"];
DeviceConfigure[arduino, "Upload"];

DeviceOpen::noclass: A driver for Arduino was not found on your local computer or currently available paclet sites. If you can locate the driver, add the driver directory to $Path or load the driver directly with Get. If you cannot locate the driver, contact the device manufacturer or create a driver using the Wolfram Device Framework. See http://devices.wolfram.com for more information. >>

DeviceConfigure::ncdev: $Failed is not open. >>

This problem started this morning for no reason. Any help?

Attachments:
POSTED BY: Jose Calderon
4 Replies

This is the problem. My home version is 10.0 . This is why it worked on my lab where running 10.1. Si with veriuon 10.1 , i do not have to upload the sketch to Arduino? Averything runs from Methematica ?

POSTED BY: Ian Johnson

This is a follow up.. There is something nor notmal in mathematica with the Arduino devices. For no apparent reason now can not detect the board

DeviceOpen["Arduino", "COM3"];

DeviceOpen::noclass: A driver for Arduino was not found on your local computer or currently available paclet sites. If you can locate the driver, add the driver directory to $Path or load the driver directly with Get. If you cannot locate the driver, contact the device manufacturer or create a driver using the Wolfram Device Framework. See http://devices.wolfram.com for more information. >>        

Any idea what is possible that I am doing wrong?

Can you evaluate $Version on your Mathematica?

Arduino device drivers are available in Mathematica and Wolfram Desktop 10.1+

Ian

POSTED BY: Ian Johnson
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract