|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

MSPManipulate command

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make the MSPManipulate's window bigger than it is by default so that the user can see the whole plot without using a displacement bar. Any ideas how i can do that?

Thank you very much in advance.

POSTED BY: D H D
3 Replies

The ImageSize option in Plot should solve this. The simple option values are Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, but you can also specify a specific size using numbers (see the ref page for ImageSize). Here is an example using the simple input:

<msp:evaluate>
MSPManipulate[ Plot[ Cos[var+x], {x,0,2Pi}, Frame -> frame, ImageSize->Small], {var, 0,20}, {frame, {True,False}}, OutputSize->{621, 384}]
</msp:evaluate>
POSTED BY: Chad Knutson
Posted 9 years ago

Hi Chad,

thanks for your response. Actually, the problem i'm dealing with is that i need to zoom out on the Web Page in order to see the whole content of it. While i'm zooming out, the size of the image doesn't fit into the image box and the displacement bars appear. Do you have any idea how i can solve this problem?

POSTED BY: D H D

Have you tried the OutputSize option to MSPManipulate? The webM example webMathematica/BrowseExamples/Manipulate/SliderPlot.html shows this

<msp:evaluate>
MSPManipulate[ Plot[ Cos[var+x], {x,0,2Pi}, Frame -> frame], {var, 0,20}, {frame, {True,False}}, OutputSize->{621, 384}]
</msp:evaluate>
POSTED BY: Chad Knutson
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract