Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
6 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

ModelPlug does not show the board capabilities. How to solve this problem?

Posted 9 years ago
POSTED BY: Moritz Schreiber
6 Replies

Try with changing the parameter 'UseDTR' in the Arduino model. Some boards like the Arduino Leonardo need this parameter set to 'true', other boards need to be set to 'false'.

In the Firmata web page ( http://firmata.org/wiki/Main_Page ) you can find the 'FirmataTest' program. You can use it to check if your board is working properly. If the board does not work with 'FirmataTest' it may not be a problem with the ModelPlug.

Hello again,

as I promised, I was testing the BlinkingLED example with an Arduino Uno again. This time it worked well. But I got no chance to do the same with the Arduino Mega 2560. I made a screenshot of the SimulationLog after I used the ArduinoMega 2560. Maybe it will help you. As you can see, there is part (C) to (F) from the "Getting Started" example is missing.

enter image description here

Now I will use the Arduino Uno in future to make further tests.

With the best regards.

Posted 9 years ago

Hi Bro. Hope you are well. I am facing the EXACT same problem. But I do not have an Uno :P

Were you able to make it work on 2560?

Anxiously waiting for reply!!

Thanks

POSTED BY: Safi Ahmed
Posted 9 years ago
Posted 9 years ago

Did you turn on Synchronize with real-time? Did you specify the correct port for the Arduino? Which operating system are you using?

POSTED BY: Johan Rhodin
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract