|
|
2 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Name changed to Updating Name

I posted a reply to this thread about 40 minutes ago. When I checked on it later, I discovered the username of my response was changed to "Updating Name":

screenshot of response with my name as

I haven't the slightest idea why this has occurred, but I consider it a major problem. It prevents me from receiving replies to the post, and there is no identification to allow me to take credit for my work.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could look into this.

POSTED BY: Jesse Friedman
2 Replies

Thank your for letting us know, your post has been fixed. The quickest way to let Moderation Team know about this issue on a specific post is flagging the post choosing "Other" in the "Reason for the report". Then we get it directly linked to the affected post, otherwise it make take time till we see you separate post.

We are addressing the issue in general but it make take some time. Thank you again for letting us know.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team

Updating Name joined 3 years ago and information about that user entry display a bit odd on the People page

enter image description here

nevertheless the user has between 50 and 100 items in discussions, one of them is yours. If Updating Name is an intermediate name given during reply processing, WC has a systematic problem: the name remained in tens of cases. If Updating Name represents a real user, there is a problem about separating users going to post.

POSTED BY: Udo Krause
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract