PlotRange -> {{1, 19}, {.8, 27.2}}, ImageSize -> {320, 180}]

LogPolar[x_, y_] := {Log[Sqrt[x^2 + y^2]], ArcTan[x, y]}

Export[NotebookDirectory[] <> "720KreuzS1.avi", 
 ParallelTable[
  ImageTransformation[WfPlot[s, t], LogPolar[#[[1]], #[[2]]] &, 
   DataRange -> {{-Pi, Pi}, {-Pi, Pi}}], {t, 0, 4 Pi, 0.02}], 
 "FrameRate" -> 25, "VideoEncoding" -> Uncompressed]

seems to work fine, but when I change Imagesize to {1280, 720}, I get

LinkObject::linkd: Unable to communicate with closed link LinkObject[/opt/Wolfram/WolframEngine/10.0/Executables/wolfram -subkernel -noinit -wstp,232,5].
Parallel`Protected`KernelObject::rdead: Subkernel connected through KernelObject[2,local] appears dead.
Parallel`Developer`QueueRun::req: Requeueing evaluations {27} assigned to KernelObject[2,local,<defunct>].
LaunchKernels::clone: Kernel KernelObject[2,local,<defunct>] resurrected as KernelObject[5,local].
LinkObject::linkd: Unable to communicate with closed link LinkObject[/opt/Wolfram/WolframEngine/10.0/Executables/wolfram -subkernel -noinit -wstp,1656,5].
Parallel`Protected`KernelObject::rdead: Subkernel connected through KernelObject[5,local] appears dead.
Parallel`Developer`QueueRun::req: Requeueing evaluations {27} assigned to KernelObject[5,local,<defunct>].
LinkObject::linkd: Unable to communicate with closed link LinkObject[/opt/Wolfram/WolframEngine/10.0/Executables/wolfram -subkernel -noinit -wstp,1829,5].
General::stop: Further output of LinkObject::linkd will be suppressed during this calculation.
Parallel`Protected`KernelObject::rdead: Subkernel connected through KernelObject[6,local] appears dead.
General::stop: Further output of Parallel`Protected`KernelObject::rdead will be suppressed during this calculation.
Parallel`Developer`QueueRun::req: Requeueing evaluations {27} assigned to KernelObject[6,local,<defunct>].
General::stop: Further output of Parallel`Developer`QueueRun::req will be suppressed during this calculation.
LaunchKernels::clone: Kernel KernelObject[6,local,<defunct>] resurrected as KernelObject[7,local].
General::stop: Further output of LaunchKernels::clone will be suppressed during this calculation.

?

POSTED BY: Michael Steffen
2 Replies

10.0. It seems to be size-related - after I removed the Parallel(Table), it still showed some (other) errors...then I changed t to {t, 0, 2 Pi, 2Pi/200} - and it worked.

Edit: Yes, It is a Pi 2

POSTED BY: Michael Steffen

Hi Michael,

Are you running this on the Raspberry Pi? And what version of Mathematica are you using?

Ian

POSTED BY: Ian Johnson
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract