|
5 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

strange behavior

Hello, I am trying to understand this behavior of Mathematica, which is causing me quite some trouble. screenshot

When I generate the function tf3, all my variables are moved to the space: ParallelCombinePrivate` I suppose it is something related to parallel processing, so i tried to disable as much as I could from Evaluation>Parallel Kernel Configuration, but this did not help. Any Idea what I can do to solve this? Thanks Roberto

tfnum = (gf - gm + Cf s) Yz
tfden = (go + Cl s) (Ci s + Yz) + gf (gm + go + (Ci + Cl) s + Yz) + 
  Cf s (gm + go + (Ci + Cl) s + Yz)
POSTED BY: Roberto Dinapoli
5 Replies

Hello Ilian, thanks for your suggestion. I have in the meanwhile updated to Math. 10.2 and the problem looks solved now. However I ALSO disabled the suggestion box, just to be sure ;)

I suspect this is the same problem discussed here or here, try turning the Suggestions bar off.

POSTED BY: Ilian Gachevski

Hi Daniel, thanks for your remark. The two main functions are reported at the bottom of the post, here is the full code.

Attachments:

Okay. When I evaluate the cells they all behave as expected, in Global` context. So I'm afraid I have no suggestion other than maybe check your init.m file to see if anything might be messing with context.

POSTED BY: Daniel Lichtblau

I doubt it will be possible to say much without the actual code you are using (as opposed to a screen shot).

POSTED BY: Daniel Lichtblau
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract