View groups...
Share this post:

CloudDeploy clarification requested

Posted 9 years ago
POSTED BY: david p
9 Replies
Posted 9 years ago

Hmm, I know that there are probably settings that work just for mobile, but I would have to do some digging in the documentation. Let me see what I can find.

POSTED BY: Jennilee Benda
Posted 9 years ago

http://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/Toggler.html This might help, but I'm not sure if it will work in a Grid.

Posted 9 years ago

I am in pretty good shape now with the code. My last sticking point is the I am using a grid with Mouseover which works fine on machines with mice. On Android/IOS the grid displays (yeah!) but the Mouseover does not work. Any possible work arounds? I would need to map screen touches/taps to mouse clicks. Thanks again

Posted 9 years ago

Hi and thanks for the replies. Using the Permissions->"Public" is a piece of the puzzle, but not the complete solution. I called Wolfram and yes a Mathematica License does not really include Cloud access (you get a very modest 250 cloud credits to try out). In reality you need PremierServicePlus, Mathematica Online, or Wolfram Development platform to freely distribute non credentialed urls to others. Additional notes are that Mathematica does not allow you to purchase cloud credits (without service plans). Mathematica online and certain tiers of Wolfram development platform do (beyond the monthly allocation). I am still looking for any speed tips as the cloud seems to have large latency.

POSTED BY: Sam Carrettie
POSTED BY: Bianca Eifert
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract