2 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:
GROUPS:

Trouble wording a query correctly

Posted 8 years ago

I wonder if anyone here can help. I'm merely a casual user of Wolfram Alpha, using it primarily to indulge in whimsical thoughts and day-to-day questions that come to me all of a sudden. In this vein, I've been wondering about the battery life of the average cell phone, and how much this has increased (or indeed decreased) since the invention of this device.

Naturally I turned to Wolfram Alpha in the hope of creating some sort of battery life chart or graph over the decades. But sadly I just can't seem to phrase things in the right way. The only progress I've made is a result for "length of cell phone battery life", but one average point of data does not make a chart! Any ideas?

POSTED BY: Todd Marsh
2 Replies
Posted 8 years ago

I haven't a clue, I just assume it would. It has all kinds of weird and wonderful data. Please excuse my ignorance but how would I go about adding such data?

As for finding such data, there's this vague article https://chargetech.com/cell-phone-battery-history/ which nevertheless lists all the different types of battery over the years, possibly a good starting point?

POSTED BY: Todd Marsh

Does Wolfram|Alpha have historical cell phone battery lives? Or at least cell phone battery lives for different phones? I haven't seen it. If not, you'll first need to find a source for this data.

POSTED BY: Sean Clarke
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract