|
|
2 Replies
|
2 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

How to re-configure WSMLink?

Hi everyone! After upgrading to the latest SystemModeler 4.2 version I am getting this error in Mathematica when trying to initiate WSMLink -----Unable to start or establish a connection to the SystemModeler kernel.----- I do not know why I am getting the this error How can I re-configure the link?

Thanks in advance. Jesus Rico

2 Replies

Thank you Jan. I had gotten the error message after doing Needs["WSMLink`"] in Mathematica. It is working well know. All I did was OS X Go to "Preferences" in the SystemModeler menu (shortcut: ?,). Choose "Mathematica" under "Global" and then "Configure SystemModeler Link...".

SystemModeler is great! Jesus

I'm not sure why you get that problem, but perhaps someone else can comment in that. Re-configuring the link is easy though, and should hopefully solve the problem.

Windows Go to "Tools" in the "options" menu. Choose "Mathematica" under "Global" and then "Configure SystemModeler Link...".

OS X Go to "Preferences" in the SystemModeler menu (shortcut: ?,). Choose "Mathematica" under "Global" and then "Configure SystemModeler Link...".

Linux Probably the same as Windows, but as I'm not running Linux I don't know the details.

Tips & trick Independent of the OS you use, you can click on the cog wheel in the bottom right corner of the class browser to get to the options/preferences window.

POSTED BY: Jan Brugard
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract