Message Boards Message Boards

|
|
2 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

What great thing can you do with Mathematica?

The following post was edited after a couple of replies were given.

The post was edited again after I took my tin foil hat off for a temporary break!

I use my personal version of Mathematica every day to try to find anything new or interesting in math; by it I have found out many relationships to the MRB constant! Mathematica makes me feel like a mentally genetically enhanced human!. What have you done, or do you believe you can do with the great superhuman-making tools at your disposal? I ask again, what well "known" to everybody impossible task would you like to fulfill?

Enter any achievement you have done or would like to do with Mathematica.

POSTED BY: Marvin Ray Burns
2 Replies

Most particularly there was a link kindly given by user,

I can reproduce the links, of course - iff they will not going to be deleted again.

I would appreciate to get a mail from the canceller about a whole thread or an answer to a thread - which is not obviously inappropriate - becoming cancelled from the community - at least to save the time in searching for it later.

POSTED BY: Udo Krause

Dear Marvin Ray Burns,

A problem with this post is that it is not clear to the Moderator Team whether or how this might be connected to Wolfram technologies. Are you looking for ways in which people use Wolfram Language (aka Mathematica) to develop novel mathematics? In any case, this really should be replaced by a shorter note that makes the purpose, and connection to this forum, direct and clear. Please bear in mind that queries and responses do need to fall within the scope of this site. Also references to deleted threads are confusing because members of this forum cannot follow them.

Could you please edit your post to improve it?

Wolfram Community Moderator Team

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract