|
2 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

How to use step-by-step procedure?

Posted 8 years ago

Hello, Greetings. I had subscribed for PRO recently. Unfortunately I am unable to use PRO to its potential. For instance, I believe, step-by-step procedure is a useful tool available with PRO. For quite a few integrations or differentiation problems I have results available with PRO. But I had subscribed for PRO for their detailed derivation. Each time I try to get hold of step-by-step procedure, I can only see a semicolon symbol (":") in the pop-up window. I request you to please help me use step-by-step procedure properly. Best regards, Siva Ram Krishna

2 Replies

Hi,

it works just fine for me. If you try this link and click on step by step solution, everything works as expected.

enter image description here

Cheers,

Marco

POSTED BY: Marco Thiel

Dear Marco, Thank you for your response.

I followed your suggestions from Wolfram as well, problem persists with step by step procedure, though! I had cleared cache and temp folders. Most of the time step by step procedure is showing blank window or just a semicolon(:)

Could you please execute this instruction and send me step by step procedure? Pl see attached file as well.

Integrate (z|z|^(1.1-2)e^(-|z|^1.1)) from z = -infinity to infinity

Integrate (z|z|^(1.1-2)e^(-|z|^1.1)) from z = -10000 to 10000

Integrate (z|z|^(2.1-2)e^(-|z|^2.1)) from z = -100 to 100

I guess, normally step by step procedure is not available for all functions. However, atleast for the middle equation I could see step by step procedure, ONLY once.There after I have been trying the same expression without any success. I need this result for my work. Usually I take a snapshot of some useful result. I felt I shall try again, but the result of step by step procedure does not appear any more. Only a blank screen with a : symbol is seen. Could you please help me troubleshoot the problem if a ":" symbol appears in step by step procedure.?

Everytime I am clearing cache, browser history, temp files etc. Still I am unable to see the result another time.

Please help me use PRO to its potential.

Looking forward to your response,

Best, Siva Ram Krishna

Attachments:
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract