|
|
4 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Package-X installation documentation system

I am the author of Package-X (http://packagex.hepforge.org) the documentation for which I used Wolfram Workbench extensively. An update to Wolfram Workbench would be welcome by me.

POSTED BY: Hiren Patel
4 Replies

Dear All, as this discussion deviated from the main subject of Workbench, it was split as separate from: Wolfram Workbench Update.

Dear @Hiren Patel we recommend to do the following:

• Announce your package here officially with full detail description and references so we can add it to Add-Ons Group. This package you developed is interesting and in demand, so it is well worth advertising it on this Community.

• Please come back to the original Wolfram Workbench Update thread and make your comments there as this discussion was split.

POSTED BY: Moderation Team
Posted 8 years ago

Hi, I have added your package to the folder $UserBaseDirectory/Application. However, I cannot open the documentation of your package-X. Could you tell me why?

enter image description here

enter image description here

In addtion, I would like to know:

How to typeset the Mathematica code in your tutorial PDF file?

POSTED BY: Shutao Tang

Shutao Tang, this is an unusual problem that I haven't seen before. My only recommendation is for you to restart Mathematica, but I'm sure you've already tried that. I can see that it is correctly indexed -- it simply cannot find the actual pages, and I don't know why. If you are only interested in seeing what the help pages look like, you are welcome to browse them in the folder /X/Documentation/English/ReferencePages/Symbols/...

As for your other question about getting Mathematica fonts in LaTeX, I followed the instructions here: http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/51704/how-use-mathematica-fonts-with-latex-which-method but it is applicable only to TeXlive distribution for Mac OS. Perhaps you can use the information there to get it to work in other operating systems.

POSTED BY: Hiren Patel
Posted 8 years ago

Thanks a lot:) I restart the Mathematica now and this time it works well.

POSTED BY: Shutao Tang
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract