|
3 Replies
|
0 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Image Dataset Creation Format

Posted 8 years ago

Looking for example of Image Dataset creation format so I can link the class and features to image like below.

day-night

How such dataset (or more complex) can be created outside Mathematica and then imported for training? I have a lot of images that needs to be imported and classified.

Thank you for any example or direction as my searches were not successful.

Hugues

POSTED BY: hugh trifol
3 Replies

Can't you just form data in the way you want outside Mathematica and then use Import command ? WL understands a lot of image formats. Also Import you features and then build dataset in Mathematica.

POSTED BY: Sam Carrettie
Posted 8 years ago

Thank you for the link. Indeed I am looking at a more simple way than this. Would have thought that having a table with image file names, folder name, class, feature and with all images in folders would help build a dataset. Not all images are jpeg. Any simple way to create dataset is still more than appreciated.

POSTED BY: hugh trifol
Posted 8 years ago

Could you use tools to add EXIF meta data to your images, assuming they are JPEG? This post shows how to do that in Mathematica. There are good external tools to manipulate EXIF data as well: How to add and export custom metainformation with image http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/61454/how-to-add-and-export-custom-metainformation-with-image

POSTED BY: David Proffer
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract