Obtained my masters degree in physics from Ball State University. Specialized in astronomy, specifically cataclysmic variable stars. Interested in all things visualization, including nature and wildlife photography. I work at Wolfram|Alpha, am a Demonstrations author and write for Wolfram Blog. More information at my home page.
- [GIF] Gravity wave visualization
- Re-creating Galileo's Observations of Jupiter's 4 Large Moons
- Get Ready for the Perseid Meteor Shower Tonight
- Mandala of the TRAPPIST-1 Exoplanet System
- The Reason Northern Lights Were Visible from Champaign, IL
- Exploring Lunar Geography with GeoElevationData
- Saturn Flyby: Detailed Simulation