User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Yes sure, I only thougt that `Export["image.eps",Graphics[Text["A", {0, 0}]]]` produces the same file for everybody. But perhaps I might be wrong.
Manipulate[N[(7 Sin[105 n/\[Pi]]*(-1)^n)/n + 10], {n, 1, 13, 1}] With the ...//N after Manipulate also the value of the n's become machinenumbers, so that they are not exactly integers anymore and the (-1)^n becoms complex if n is not integer.
I found now a solution, that works great :) "With[...]" does exactly what I was lookiing for: test[inNumber_] := Module[ {outNumber, outMathematica, outLatex}, outNumber = inNumber^2; outMathematica =...
I have this problem too. I solved it by editing the "MenuSetup.tr"-File and change "CTRL=" to "F8". Path, File and the chanched text is marked with the yellow color. This solution was posted from an other user years ago, but I cant find this thread...
Hi John > if you'd written a parser before you'd know what your asking isn't possible: meaning - yes there is no magic for bracket counting :) On a [homepage][2] I found the following: ![enter image description here][1] [1]:...
I have found a solution for me that works fine. I calculate the point first for a cricle, interpolate them wit the function of the first post, then I transform them to the ellipse and mak the BSplineCurve: ellipse[o_, a_, b_, \[Alpha]1_,...
Thank you very much, Unevaluated[] is exactly what I was lookin for. That the function in the argument ist evaluatet first, was logical for me. I was only confused, because I thought that then the first output must be the symbol "a" and not 2. My...
Thank you for the answer. I only thought there must be a solution, because PlotRangeClipping works fine, if there is some more space needed for axes and ticks: ![enter image description here][1]![enter image description here][2] But if there is...
Hi Eric Thanks a lot for the hint. With Assosiation and KeyIntersection I get the wished result in 0.03 Seconds, so that I can work with this now! Kind regards!
Thx for the link. My skills are not good enough yet to understand the solution there, but I will try it!