Currently I am a member of the Wolfram Alpha group. I am very proud of myself by adding more contents to this knowledge engine and make it easier to use for people around world. I received my Master of Science degree in Aerospace engineering from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. As an AIAA professional member, I am very interested in aerodynamic research for trans-sonic and ultra-sonic air flow, topology, non-linear dynamic phenomenon and combinitorics. I was a former member of the Research Center for Complex Systems in Dept of physics on campus. I began to use Mathematica for many undergraduate and graduate researches and projects. I have teaching experience with Mathematica in statistics and differential equation.
Out of 8 hours I am an active member of local triathlon events and a gourmet.
- A Hands-on Guide to Simulating a Neuron Cable with Wolfram SystemModeler
- Punctuality matters! Don't be late when hang-out!
- Symbolically solve a 2012 CMO problem
- Number Theory Problem in 2012 CMO (created on Wolfram Cloud)
- The Culmination of Moon
- Visualize Machine Learning Data: From Python to Wolfram Language