User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
Hello, Please, I am trying to solve definite integral and its work but the results not simplified. F = Integrate[(x^4*Exp[x])/(Exp[x] - 1)^2, {x, 0, 44}] This is the result (1/(15 (-1 + E^44)))4 (-\[Pi]^4 + E^44 (\[Pi]^4 + ...
Hello, Please, why Mathematica is not shown the step for the solution for Kurtosis,Variance, and Mean for the Normal Distribution? I used below code but its gave the result only.In addition, Can Mathematica find SuperSkewness (for example 6) and...
Hello, Please, I used blow code to calculate **Ur**, which is derivative of **U** with respect to **y**. I got the result. The problem that when I try to integrate the result **Ur** with respect to **r** Mathematic failed to integrate. I tried to...
Hello, Please I have difficulty to figure out way to show the steps for derivative Ur, and Uy. There are many ways I tried WolframAlpha but it doesn't work. Clear[r, R, y, Y, k, A, B, U, Ur, Uy] k = (4*R*r)/((y + Y)^2 + (r + R)^2); ...
Hello, Please I use below code to calculate partial derivative of U with respect to r and y. I have couple of questions. I know the derivative of E(k) =(E(k)-K(k))/k. However, the result shows that the answer is E(k) =(E(k)-K(k))/2*k. I do not...
Hello, Please I already open discussion and I got the great support and answer. However, here I add some information to code so I add new discussion. It is more complicated. K(k) and E(k) are complete elliptical integral kind one and two....
Hi, I am trying to solve elliptical equation that contain First and Second kind of elliptical. I did not get any result. I tried below steps k = Simplify[[[4*R*r]/[[f - Y]^2 + [r + R]^2]]^1/2, Assumptions -> {r = 0.05, R = 0.3, f = 0.1, Y...