User Portlet User Portlet

Discussions
@S M Blinder. Thank you. That's what I am looking for.
Hello, Thank you for your reply. I am doing that to get steps for the solution.This way it only gave me the answer. Regards
Hello, Please, I used blow code to calculate **Ur**, which is derivative of **U** with respect to **y**. I got the result. The problem that when I try to integrate the result **Ur** with respect to **r** Mathematic failed to integrate. I tried to...
Hello, Please I have difficulty to figure out way to show the steps for derivative Ur, and Uy. There are many ways I tried WolframAlpha but it doesn't work. Clear[r, R, y, Y, k, A, B, U, Ur, Uy] k = (4*R*r)/((y + Y)^2 + (r + R)^2); ...
Hello, Thank you so much for your reply. For this code. I am trying to find partial derivative of U with respect to y. I have ` k^2 = ((4*R*r)/((y - Y)^2 + (r + R)^2))`. My question is. Do I have to define k= ((4*R*r)/((y - Y)^2 + (r +...
Hello, Thank you so much. that was more than helpful. Please when I want to get steps for solution I use command (WolframAlpha) Can I use it here to get the steps for solution? I mean I use it when I have one equation but not for many equations. ...
Hello, Thank you so much for all your help!