Message Boards Message Boards

Football: 4-4-2 versus 4-4-3

In the following dynamic graph the red team (4-4-2) plays against the blue team (4-3-3). It is better when the red team plays with the slider(t) forward and the blue team backward. Enjoy it!

Attachments:
5 Replies

Hi! Thanks very much! It looks OK. When I tried to define that with If (True, False), it worked, but it appeared with rose colour in background and couldn't figure it out. Could you please send me where you entered the If statement and how you stated it? I would appreciate it a lot!

//Best regards Christos

second attempt to attach..

Attachments:
POSTED BY: l van Veen

Wonderful! Thanks very much indeed! I placed If wrongly like, {If[s == "k1"[DynamicModule[...]. I have spent many hours with alternative formulations and didn't succeed. Now I can improve the layout with other options...and help my son's football manager wih such animations...

Great, I hope your son will become a great soccer player (and with the help of a smart Dad and Mathematica)! Papahristodoulou a name to remember :) !

Hi it seems you're not defining the k1 and k2 in your code. I added an If statement. Is this what you wanted? enter image description here

enter image description here

Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract