|
3 Replies
|
1 Total Likes
View groups...
Share this post:

Display problem in Mathematica 12.1

Posted 3 years ago

I have updated to Mathematica 12.1 and in full HD resolution. Now all my calculations are missing the top part as seen in the screenshot. @Wolfram Any fix ?

enter image description here

POSTED BY: bogd timo
3 Replies

I would guess that that the problem is with the stylesheet here. Just a guess.

Try to change the stylesheet to the Default and see if the problem persists (Format>Stylesheets). Or, take a look at the Option Inspector (Format>Option Inspector) for the Cell Frame Options and adjust those.

Hope this might help.

POSTED BY: W. Craig Carter

I would guess that that the problem is with the stylesheet here. Just a guess.

Try to change the stylesheet to the Default and see if the problem persists (Format>Stylesheets). Or, take a look at the Option Inspector (Format>Option Inspector) for the Cell Frame Options and adjust those.

Hope this might help.

POSTED BY: W. Craig Carter
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Posted 3 years ago

Os version / platform please?

I don't work for Wolfram and cannot fix your problem. You could contact Wolfram support, but I will suggest your OS is at fault and should first be contacted without bothering the Wolfram team.

Font systems are extremely complex (space curves, graphics subsystem compatibility, correct information in font files, correct "font substitutions" (correct means not substituted at all, usually)). It is often the case the best systems get them right 99.9% of the time. For non-professional systems the "lack of professionalism" will be much more evident. There are multiple software failures and hardware failures as well which can cause "chopped" fonts.

You will love your system and live with it or fix it yourself or lean toward looking at Mathematica as an appliance (run it on it's own pc that is professionally supported by big tech).

POSTED BY: Anonymous User
Reply to this discussion
Community posts can be styled and formatted using the Markdown syntax.
Reply Preview
Attachments
Remove
or Discard

Group Abstract Group Abstract